Tuesday 4 February 2014

A morning at Arundel.

With the forecast being good for Sunday I wanted to get out somewhere but couldn't decide where. With the Albion playing Sunday afternoon I wanted to get back to listen to it on the radio (wish I hadn't bothered!) so I only had the morning free. I opted for a morning at Arundel. First of all I went to the WWT centre and got some nice close up views of various ducks including:
44: Gadwall
45. Pochard
46. Shellduck
After a little while at Arundel I decided to head up to the Burgh to look for Red Kites. Sadly I didn't see any but did manage a (slightly dodgy!) picture of a yellowhammer:
47. Yellowhammer




2 comments:

  1. Hi Glen. Good luck with the S E Owls on Sunday. Park at the church carpark at TQ1924 1113 and walk through to the river. Best viewed from the river bank near the first hedgerow a little North of where you park. Wellies needed!!

    ReplyDelete