Tuesday 20 May 2014

A few from the last 10 days

Have been rather busy over the last few days so not had a chance to do as much photography as I would have liked. I did however manage to head down to Dungeness about 10 days ago to try and see the Black-Winged Stilt that had been reported. The weather was awful - very windy and not really conducive to photography. Did manage to get a couple of shots I was pleased with though - despite the fact it was a little way away. Also managed a couple of swift photos but would like to tey this again when less windy and I can hold the camera stiller!
101. Black Winged Stilt

102. Swift

I then managed a couple of short trips to Old Lodge. Probably the closest reserve to me so ideal for quick trips. I will spend a bit more time there soon but I was pleased to get a few shots to be getting on with.
103. Tree Pipit
104. Cuckoo

105. Redstart





1 comment: