Saturday 11 January 2014

5 new birds, a new place to go photograph birds and an Albion win!

Thanks to Warren (http://pittswoodpatch.blogspot.co.uk/) I had a great morning. He showed me round his patch at Pittswood and showed me where to see a little owl - my first for over 20 years! I even managed a picture (even if it is rather blocked by branches!)
10.

Saw a number of bullfinches which was nice and generally enjoyed the great company. Saw a lot of other birds too some of which I managed to photograph.
11. Goldcrest
12. Canada Goose
13. Barnacle Goose

14. Siskin

A good afternoon as well - a 1-0 win for Brighton including the resident peregrine flying round at half time!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Glenn, not a bad little batch of photo's for your 150 challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! and well done for getting the blog images to come up large :-)

    ReplyDelete