Thursday 2 January 2014

A Slow Start

So my original plan of going out on New Years Day went out of the window due to the weather. Managed to get out today and the weather was good - sadly my photography was not so good! Still the aim of this challenge is to improve my photography so hopefully by the end of the year I will be seeing some better quality pictures. I managed a few semi-decent pics which are posted below. I also got pics of Little Egret, Mute Swan and Lapwing but think I will get better pictures of them during the year so am not counting these yet. 5 down - 145 to go!!
1. Marsh Harrier
2. Dunlin
3. Grey Plover
4. Red Legged Partridge
5. Turnstone

4 comments:

  1. Good efforts for a beginner Glenn :-) Can you display the photo's in the larger format on your blog page, we'll enjoy them more.

    PS; i'd take the image of Marsh harrier, a rarely seen bird here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try Warren - only just started this blog so not sure how to do that yet! Will give it a go next time I post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenn, On my blog I just right click on the image once its on the page, and select the option Extra Large :-)

    PS If you want to come over and see the Little Owls, leave a message on my blog, i'm available most days. Sunny days after 9am is a good bet to see 'em :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would absolutely love to come and see the little owls sometime. I'll be in touch :)

    ReplyDelete