Sunday 29 June 2014

A few bits and bobs from over the last few weeks.

Since the World cup started I have not had a chance to get much photography done. I've been out a couple of times but have not really been out for long. I have managed a few new species however and am getting toward my target slowly. I honestly didn't think I'd manage a Short Toed Eagle before House Martin but the Ashdown Forest Eagle provided fairly good views enabling me to get a shot. Also saw my first ever Turtle Dove today :)
The following shots were taken at varying locations over the last month or so at various locations.

114. Great Crested Grebe

115. Little Tern

116. Stonechat

117. Short Toed Eagle

118. Turtle Dove

2 comments:

  1. Got some real cracking species there Glenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was very pleased with the Turtle Dove. Didn't really expect to see a Short-Toed Eagle!

    ReplyDelete